Hi and thanks to everyone who has responded so far.
Although I suggested a decision date of 31st October, don’t worry there is still time to confirm your attendance if you would like to join us.
It would seem that the majority of respondents would prefer a Sunday Lunchtime for the Christmas Fayre.
The owners of the site did ask me to confirm that choice a few days before we arrive.
In reply to Paul above, the Chinese ‘night out’ won’t be decided until we get to The Lawns.