Christine and I are in agreement that yes they would be an asset all year round. However, we are reminded that it is the members’ money that we are proposing to spend so it would have been good to have seen more comments from other members.
In the absence of any adverse comments in the next three weeks, I / we are of the opinion that you should place the order and if you wish to take the full kit to The Lawns in early December then that decision will be left to you.
If there are any members out there who wish to support or object to the purchase, then please let your thoughts be known before Wednesday 18th November.
I can assure that the funds will stretch to this purchase.